Open box near mint Conger Nero Automatic Wristwatch. Black DLC (diamond-like-coating) provided protection and contrasts with a black dial with superb super Superluminova™ lume! This watch is a current model professional diving watch and has a retail price of $4270.
The CONGER NERO AUTO was named after the fearsome eel-like predator of the sea – up to 10 feet long and with a set of razor-sharp the conger – when cornered – has been known to attack divers, too. Our CONGER NERO AUTO was manufactured in a Limited Edition of 100 pieces only; it is water resistant to 2000 meters and as fearsome in its appearance as its namesake: the black DLC (diamond-like-coating) is highly scratch resistant and ensures your watch will keep its pristine appearance for many years. The CONGER NERO AUTO is a professional grade diving instrument of formidable dimensions. It may be the largest diving watch I have seen to date! Please understand the size of this watch before you purchase it 🙂
- SWISS MADE® Chronometer-certified automatic chronograph ETA cal. 7750 Valjoux COSC
- 25 jewels
- 28’800 oscillations/h
- Power reserve 48h
- Etachron regulator system
- Glucydur balance bridge
- Nivaflex mainspring
- Antichoc with Incabloc shockabsorber
- Anti-magnetic ISO 764 (4800 A/m rating)
- Hour; minute; small second at 9h
- Chronograph with 30 minute counter at 12h, 12 hour counter at 6h
- Central second counter
- Day/Date at 3h
- Solid solid stainless steel case Ø 48.5 mm
- Thickness: 22.5 mm
- Weight: 375 grams total
- Superior professional grade scratch resistant black DLC plating (diamond-like-coating)
- Black DLC coated solid stainless steel bracelet, lug-ends and links screwed (hex screw head)
- Solid titanium double pusher folding clasp with safety catch and fold-out extention
- X-large screw-down crown with side-guards
- Screw-down pushers
- Screw-down caseback with Limited Edition engraving.
- Water-resistant to 200 ATM = 6600 FEET = 2000 meters plus 25% safety margin according to ISO norm 6425. Note: The chronograph pushers are fully operational with unscrewed pushers to a depth of 300 meters. If diving below 300m, the pushers have to be screwed tight, thus ensuring maximum water resistance.
- Helium relief valve
- Uni-directional rotating bezel
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Black dial color
- Superluminova™ indices
- Superluminova™ coated
Limited Edition of 100 pieces; XL Presentation Box; Open warranty cards.