- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 44mm 316L surgical grade stainless steel case
- Fine brushed finish
- 24mm lug width
- 300 meters water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515 movement
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military-grade double-sided AR coating
- Sunburst pattern sandwich dial
- MDV® luminous Technology custom-developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Solid double diamond sealed threaded case back
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals
- 120 click uni-directional luminous bezel
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Two straps included: One leather and one rubber with matching hardware <–
- Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testing <–
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2 year limited warrantyDon’t let the handsome, polished look of the Lum-tec M88 give you the wrong impression, this is one tough watch that can handle all the rigors of your day to day. Every single one of the 500, limited-edition Lum-tec M88s is carefully assembled by hand in Mentor, Ohio from a surgical steel case, powered by Swiss Ronda 515 movement, and finished with a swappable leather or rubber strap (both included with the watch). Like all Lum-Tec watches, the M88 is built to withstand the challenges of a life lived in the field, no matter what that means to you—whether it’s angling for cutthroat in Montana, hiking a high peak in the Adirondacks, or just working away at your 9-5. No work is too tough for this timeless watch.
The Lum-tec M88 is another super dive watch from Lum-tec’s M-series!
There are no reviews yet.