The rugged look and classic field stylings of the Lum-tec Combat B46 aren’t just for show—this is one tough watch that can handle all the rigors of your day to day. Every single one of the 500, limited-production B46s was carefully assembled by hand in Mentor, Ohio (near Cleveland) from a surgical steel case powered by Swiss Ronda 515 jeweled movement, and finished with two swappable military-style straps.
Like all Lum-Tec watches, the Lum-Tec B46 is built to withstand the challenges of a life lived in the field, no matter what that means to you—whether it’s thru hiking the North Country Trail, rafting the Arkansas River, or just working away at your 9-5. No work is too tough for this field watch!
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 43mm 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel
- Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating
- 22mm Lug width
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515 movement
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade inner AR coating
- Threaded solid caseback
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals.
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Two military style straps included: One black and one tan with gunmetal PVD hardware
- MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
Compare the Lum-Tec Combat B46 features to other hand-assembled watches costing much more and you’ll see why this is a good watch for your money!
There are no reviews yet.