Pre-owned Artic GSAR
Here is a Pre-owned Artic GSAR with bracelet that we took in on trade toward a CSAR. The watch is near mint and was used very little. 1 year remains on the original warranty. The watch is essentially like new with only the slightest signs of use.
The Artic GSAR is the newest addition to the Marathon watch family….
- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government Specifications. Issued and worn by troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self-illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand-made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
- NSN NUMBER: Nato Stock Number 6645-21-558-0133 engraved on the case back.
- Commonly known as the GSAR — Government Search and Rescue
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are at each hour position on dial and on all hands
- Bezel triangle uses MaraGloTM paint for low-light viewing
- Easy-set date function
- Includes stainless steel bracelet with US Seal clasp rubber and leather straps available
Like the original GSAR, this Pre-owned Artic GSAR Search & Rescue Diver’s Automatic is a dive watch built to ISO 6425 standards. Designed for use by Search and Rescue (SAR) divers and issued to the United States Marine Corps, the Diver’s Automatic is a watch built to withstand the most extreme winter conditions. The Diver’s Automatic is also known as the Government Search and Rescue (GSAR).
The Diver’s watch is water-resistant down to 30 ATM – 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater. Built from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the watch is a high-quality, purpose-built watch that will reliably accompany you wherever you take it. It uses a scratch-resistant, sapphire glass crystal to ensure that the dial can be read even under direct sunlight, or deep underwater.
The Pre-owned Artic GSAR is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of quality and accuracy in manufacturing. Inside the Diver’s Automatic is a Swiss Made, 26 Jewel Marathon M2 automatic movement made by Sellita, that guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience.
The Artic GSAR Diver’s Automatic uses self-contained Tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low-light situations. A gas tube is placed on each hour marker, each hand and uses MaraGlo for the 12-hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self-illuminating gas tubes that contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photo-luminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow.
This Pre-owned Artic GSAR combines Military toughness with Swiss craftsmanship in a watch designed for winter use, that will get the job done, and look good doing it. This pre-owned watch with bracelet is a great value.
There are no reviews yet.