Just released: Lum-Tec Combat B50! The rugged look and classic field stylings of the Lum-tec Combat B50 aren’t just for show—this is one tough watch that can handle all the rigors of your day to day. Every single one of the 500, limited-production B50s was carefully assembled by hand in Mentor, Ohio (near Cleveland) from a surgical steel case powered by Swiss Ronda 515 jeweled movement, and finished with a military-style strap.
Like all Lum-Tec watches, the Lum-Tec B50 is built to withstand the challenges of a life lived in the field, no matter what that means to you—whether it’s thru hiking the North Country Trail, rafting the Colorado River, or just working away at your 9-5. No work is too tough for this field watch! Need a field watch with self-illuminating tritium tubes? Check out the US Government issued Marathon WW194015SS<–Click here
- 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- Military grade Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating
- Bead blast finish for extra durability
- 43mm case width / 22mm Lug width
- 51.5mm lug to lug length
- 12mm case thickness
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515 movement (12H format)
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade inner AR coating
- Threaded solid 316L Stainless Steel caseback
- Threaded crown with double Viton® seals.
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Nylon military style strap with matched gunmetal PVD hardware
- Matte black dial with X1 grade Super-Luminova
- 2-tone glow dial luminous
- Premium, diamond-cut hands with X1 grade Super-luminova
- MDV luminous technology on dial and hands
- Lifetime free battery changes, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- Two year limited warranty
- Designed, assembled by hand and fully tested in Ohio
Compare the Lum-Tec Combat B50 features to other hand-assembled watches costing much more and you’ll see why this is a good watch for your money!
There are no reviews yet.