The Combat B49 24H features military grade Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating, Swiss Ronda 515.24H movement (24H format), limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide. Stunning new addition to the Combat B line-up. No date window to distract from the time.
Combat B49 24H specifications —
- 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- Military grade Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating
- Bead blast finish for extra durability
- 43mm case width / 22mm Lug width
- 51.5mm lug to lug length
- 12mm case thickness
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515.24H movement (24H format)
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade inner AR coating
- Threaded solid 316L Stainless Steel caseback
- Threaded crown with double Viton® seals.
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Nylon military style strap with matched gunmetal PVD hardware
- Matte black dial with X1 grade Super-Luminova
- 2-tone glow dial luminous
- Premium, diamond-cut hands with X1 grade Super-luminova
- MDV luminous technology on dial and hands
- Lifetime free battery changes, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- Two year limited warranty
- the Combat B49 24H is designed, assembled by hand and fully tested in Ohio
About Lum-Tec Watches
Maximum Darkness Visibility.
Every LUM-TEC watch features exclusive MDV Technology.
This is a special 8 layer application of ultra bright glowing Super-Luminova photo-luminescent material.
MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions.
Experience the ultimate wristwatch.
“Our watches are designed with feedback from watch collectors around the world”
Lum-Tec writes: “Our company brings features and quality normally not thought possible without spending thousands of dollars.
We are in the business of making custom and limited edition watches, creating unique designs and pioneering new luminous application technologies to apply to wristwatches.”
Standard features in every LUM-TEC watch including the Combat B49 24H:
– MDV Technology(registered trademark) Extreme luminous hands and dials.
– 316L surgical grade stainless steel or tungsten carbide.
– Thick top grade sapphire crystals.
– Top grade anti-reflective crystal coatings.
– Top grade straps or bracelets.
– Titanium carbide PVD hard coatings on some models.
– Large case designs. 38mm-50mm sizes.
– Exclusivity. All watches are numbered limited editions.
– Full feature heavy duty movements.
– Lifetime timing adjustments on mechanical models.
– Lifetime battery replacement on quartz models.
– Highest grade packaging and display box set.
– Design, assembling, testing, adjusting and quality control in USA.