We were lucky to receive a new Lum-Tec M82 Automatic from a collector that purchased it last year and never took it out of the box. The remainder of the Lum-tec warranty (18 months) is still in effect.
The Lum-Tec M82 Automatic features a 42mm diameter 316L fine-brushed stainless steel case. The pilot-style slate grey metallic dial changes under different lighting conditions and is simply stunning. The hands and hour markers have been treated with grade X1 C3 SuperLuminova for viewing the time in darkness and low light conditions. It is really easy to tell the time at a glance.
A sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating helps prevent scratches and provides a clear view of the time. The watch is powered by a Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement with an anti-shock mounting system. Check out the Lum-tec 350M-3 if you’d like to see another example of an automatic watch with a great dial.
The M82 is water-resistant to 200 meters and it comes with a black leather strap with white contrasting stitching. 22mm lug width. The M82 is a limited edition of 100 worldwide. Each watch is individually numbered.
Lum-Tec M82 Automatic Specs:
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 42mm 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- Fine brushed and polished finishing
- 22mm Lug width
- 12.9mm thick including domed sapphire
- Lug to lug length 50.5mm
- Watch head 87 grams
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement
- Precision tuned to +/- 0-3 seconds/day tolerance in six positions
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing
- 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz. 26 jewels
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Curved sapphire with military grade AR coating
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Solid double diamond sealed threaded caseback
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals
- Gray sunburst brass dial
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Top grade leather strap with polished buckle
- MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 (vintage radium color with higher luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Lifetime free timing adjustments, seal cleaning, and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 100 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
This is a stunning watch that was only made in a limited run of 100 pieces. It has been sold out for a number of months and represents a unique opportunity to acquire a new example with box/papers and remaining warranty (18 months).
There are no reviews yet.