CWC SBS DIVER WATCH ISSUE – Currently issued to UK specialist units
NATO # 0555 / 6645-99 7995443
This is a pre-owned example with boxes and papers in excellent overall condition. Built for elite units of the British Forces, the Royal Marines & Special Boat Service. Capable of submersing to 300 meters / 1000ft and made for the toughest conditions. Real history and true provenance associated with this watch which has been issued now for 30 years. The original MOD specification dates back to 1987 signed by the Officer Commanding Royal Marines for CWC to produce this watch and has been issued since then.
CWC SBS DIVER WATCH SPECS.:
- Cabot Watch Company SBS divers’ watch has been made to exact MOD specs.
- Swiss-made and assembled in Switzerland.
- Water-resistant to 300m.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down case back. (Please note, the picture of the case back is for reference only; exact serial number and dates may differ between batches.)
- Used by Royal Marines SBS and other specialist diving units.
- Sapphire glass, diameter 31mm
- 120-click bezel diameter 40mm
- Black PVD casing.
- 45mm diameter including crown (41mm excluding crown), 47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width.
- Super Luminova markings.
- ETA 955.122 Swiss Quartz movement.
- Fixed bars, 20mm black strap supplied as standard.
- Cabot Watch Company has supplied this watch to the SBS since 1987 and is currently issued to certain units.
This watch is like new with a new battery installed and with only slight signs of use with the original protective sticker still on the back. The signs of use are a mark, scratch on the back, and the original black strap has been worn and shortened. We will also include a new 20mm grey/black NATO strap. This is a really nice example of an actual military-issued watch.