The LÜM-TEC Super Combat B4 GMT is a limited edition of 100 pieces
LÜM-TEC watches are made with only the best available materials and components (worldwide) and are all handcrafted by their team of professional watchmakers in Mentor, OH.
The case of this watch, the Lum-Tec Super Combat B4 GMT, in hardened black PVD titanium, measures 45mm. It has a double-curved AR-coated sapphire crystal and it is water resistant to 300 meters.
The movement is the Swiss automatic ETA caliber 2893-2 with 21 jewels, 28,800 vph and a power reserve of 42 hours. Functions are: hours, minutes, central seconds, date and GMT complication.
The LÜM-TEC Super Combat B4 GMT has a three-layer dial with bead blasted black PVD and black sunburst finish. The illumination utilizes LÜM-TEC MDV technology in the dial and hands with grade X1 Super-Luminova. MDV is a special 8 layer application of ultra bright glowing Super-Luminova photo-luminescent material. MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions.
It comes on a 24mm black nylon military strap with hardened titanium PVD rings and an additional handmade brown Chromexcel leather strap by DeLuca of San Diego.
- Assembled by hand in Mentor, Ohio
- 45mm width excluding crown
- 24mm lug width
- Hardened GR3 titanium case
- Threaded display sapphire case back
- Bead blasted finish
- Double curved sapphire crystal with military grade anti-reflective coating
- Swiss ETA 2893-2 automatic GMT movement
- Anti-Shock movement mounting system
- 300 meters/990 ft. water resistance
- 3 layer dial with bead blasted black PVD and black sunburst finish
- MDV Technology® dial and hands with grade X1 LOR Super-Luminova®
- Screw lock crown with double diamond sealing system
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Black nylon military strap with hardened Ti PVD hardware
- Handmade brown Chromexcel leather strap by DaLuca Straps®
- Lifetime free movement timing regulation
- Lifetime free pressure testing and seal lubrication/cleaning
- 2 year international limited warranty (fully transferable)
- Limited and numbered series of 100 worldwide