The Lum-Tec M84 Bronze features a 44mm diameter CuSn8 bronze case with a fine brushed finish. The crown is also made of CuSn8 bronze. The pilot-style blue brass dial has hands and hour markers that have been treated with grade X1 vintage color SuperLuminova for viewing the time in darkness and low light conditions. It is very easy to tell the time in a glance.
A sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating helps prevent scratches and provides a clear view of the time. The watch is powered by a Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement with an anti-shock mounting system.
The Lum-Tec M84 Bronze is water-resistant to 200 meters and it comes with two straps – a hand made suede leather strap and a custom-molded rubber strap (both equipped with a bronze buckle). 24mm lug width. The Lum-Tec M84 Bronze is a limited edition of 100 worldwide. Each watch is individually numbered.
M84 Bronze Specs:
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 44mm Solid CuSn8 Bronze case and crown
- Fine brushed finishing
- 24mm Lug width
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement
- Precision tuned to +/- 0-3 seconds/day tolerance in six positions
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing
- 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz. 26 jewels
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved low dome sapphire with military grade AR coating
- Double diamond sealed sapphire threaded caseback
- Threaded screw-lock crown with double diamond seals
- 2-layer Matte blue brass sandwich type dial
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Top grade hand made suede leather strap with bronze PVD buckle
- Custom molded rubber strap with bronze PVD buckle
- MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 (vintage radium color with higher luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Lifetime free timing adjustments, seal cleaning and pressure testing!
- Limited and numbered series of 100 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
This is the last one available (limited production of this model was 100 pieces worldwide).