The Lum-Tec M87 is a diver watch with a water resistance rating of 300 meters. It has a 44mm diameter 316L stainless steel case with a Titanium Carbide BLACK PVD hard coating. The crystal is a curved sapphire military grade double sided type with an anti-reflective coating. The black sandwich style dial has sunburst patterned the markings and hands are coated with MDV® luminous Technology (custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE).
The 120-click uni-directional bezel has a black insert with luminous markings to compliment the dial. Inside the watch case is an accurate and reliable Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement secured with an anti-shock mounting system.
The Lum-tec M87 is hand assembled in Ohio and it is restricted to a production of only 500 …..worldwide! The watch comes with a brown leather strap and as well as a rubber strap for swimming or diving. Lug width is 24mm.
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 44mm 316L surgical grade stainless steel case
- Titanium Carbide black PVD hard coating
- 24mm lug width
- 300 meters water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515 movement
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade double sided AR coating
- Sunburst pattern sandwich dial
- MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Solid double diamond sealed threaded caseback
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals
- 120 click uni-directional luminous bezel
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Two straps included: One leather and one rubber with matching hardware
- Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited, numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
A new addition to Lum-Tec’s striking M Series; the Lum-tec M87 is a wildly durable timepiece that juxtaposes the aesthetic of a tactical watch with refined understated black coating giving it a modern styling.