An American-made, limited-production Lum-tec Combat B45 GMT field watch that’s built tough enough for multiple lifetimes
The rugged look and classic field stylings of the Lum-tec Combat B45 GMT aren’t just for show—this is one tough watch that can handle all the rigors of your day to day. Every single one of the 500, limited-edition B45s was carefully assembled by hand in Ohio from a surgical steel case powered by Swiss Ronda 515.24H movement, and finished with swappable military-style straps. Like all Lum-Tec watches, the B45 is built to withstand the challenges of a life lived in the field, no matter what that means to you—whether it’s thru-hiking the North Country Trail, rafting the Arkansas River, or just working away at your 9-5. No work is too tough for this Lum-tec Combat B45 GMT field watch.
Every LÜM-TEC watch features exclusive MDV Technology, a special 8-layer application of ultra bright glowing Super-Luminova photoluminescent material. MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions, making this watch perfect for red-eye travelers, evening joggers, and casual divers alike.
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 43mm 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel
- Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating
- 22mm Lug width
- 200 meters of water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515.24H movement (GMT format)
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military-grade inner AR coating
- Threaded solid caseback
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals.
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Two military style straps included: One black and one tan with gunmetal PVD hardware
- MDV® luminous Technology custom-developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.