The Lum-Tec Combat B43 Phantom Destro (lefty set up) features a 43mm diameter titanium Carbide PVD hard coated (charcoal color) stainless steel case with a coin-edge bezel. The brass dial is textured titanium carbide for rich black color with applied polished black PVD markers. The skeleton hands and dot hour markers have been treated with grade X1 C3 SuperLuminova for viewing the time in darkness and low light conditions. C3 glows a bright green color.
A double curved sapphire crystal with military grade anti-reflective coating helps prevent scratches and provides a clear view of the time. The watch is powered by a Swiss Sellita SW200 automatic movement housed in an anti-shock mounting system. The Combat B43 is water-resistant to 200 meters and it comes with two straps – a black military nylon strap and an anti-static rubber strap. Both straps have black PVD hardware. 22mm lug width.
The Combat B43 Phantom Destro is a limited edition of 100 worldwide. Each watch is individually numbered.
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 43mm 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- Titanium Carbide black PVD hard coating
- 22mm Lug width
- Thickness 13.5mm including a domed sapphire crystal
- Lug to lug length 52mm
- Watch head 88 grams
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement
- Precision tuned to +/- 0-3 seconds/day tolerance in six positions
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing
- 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz. 26 jewels
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military-grade AR coating
- Thick sapphire case-back with phantom tinted AR coating
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals
- Textured Titanium Carbide black PVD brass dial with applied polished black PVD markers.
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Heavy grade nylon military strap with black PVD hardware
- Custom-fit, curved anti-static, rubber strap with black PVD hardware
- MDV® luminous Technology X1 grade C3 on dial and hands
- Lifetime free timing adjustments, seal cleaning and pressure testing!
- Limited and numbered series of 200 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
About Lum-Tec Watches
Maximum Darkness Visibility.
Every LUM-TEC watch features exclusive MDV Technology.
This is a special 8 layer application of ultra-bright glowing Super-Luminova photo-luminescent material.
MDV hands and dials are extremely visible in all light conditions.
Experience the ultimate wristwatch.
“Our watches are designed with feedback from watch collectors around the world”
Lum-Tec writes: “Our company brings features and quality normally not thought possible without spending thousands of dollars.
We are in the business of making custom and limited edition watches, creating unique designs and pioneering new luminous application technologies to apply to wristwatches.”
Standard features in every LUM-TEC watch:
– MDV Technology® Extreme luminous hands and dials.
– 316L surgical grade stainless steel or tungsten carbide.
– Thick top grade sapphire crystals.
– Top grade anti-reflective crystal coatings.
– Top grade straps or bracelets.
– Titanium carbide PVD hard coatings on some models.
– Large case designs. 38mm-50mm sizes.
– Exclusivity. All watches are numbered limited editions.
– 100 meters/330 ft. minimum water resistance.
– Full feature heavy duty movements.
– Lifetime timing adjustments on mechanical models.
– Lifetime battery replacement on quartz models.
– One year limited warranty.
– Highest grade packaging and display box set.
– Design, assembling, testing, adjusting and quality control in USA.
The original Lum-Tec Combat B43 Phantom sold out quickly within weeks. If this looks like your watch, please buy it now.