The Hamilton Men’s H77616533 Khaki X Chronograph Watch Automatic is the world’s first drift-angle calculator in a watch, enabling pilots to accurately calculate and record the crosswinds they will encounter on their planned journey. And for those needing to navigate their way through life on the ground, this Hamilton timepiece is also the perfect co-pilot. The stylish, rugged look of this innovative Chronograph is sure to turn heads, while its Swiss accuracy and function ensure a smooth flight.
- Stainless steel case with a brown leather bracelet with contrast stitching
- Rotating bezel
- Black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers
- Day and date displays at the 9 o’clock position
- Chronograph-three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours
- Swiss Automatic Cal.7750 movement
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Screw down crown
- Stainless steel skeletal case back
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Tang clasp
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet
The Hamilton Men’s H77616533 Khaki X Chronograph Watch is a great watch from a famous maker that is priced well.