The Marathon Nylon Watch Strap comes in 3 colors, a variety of sizes, and 2 different lengths. This is the original, authentic military specification replacement strap for instruments using nylon straps of 16mm, 20mm, and 22mm. The 20mm strap is used on the Marathon Navigator Watch, the 16mm on General Purpose Wristwatches and its wrist compass and the 22mm can be used on the JSAR, JDD or CSAR watches by Marathon. The 16mm version can also be used on vintage Viet Nam era and Hamilton military watches made in the 1970s-1980s. The 20mm is the correct replacement strap for the famous Benrus Type 1 and 2 as well as the Tornek Rayville.
The Marathon nylon watch strap features a 316L stainless steel buckle with Black IP coating.
This stylish strap is easy to install, long lasting, and very comfortable to wear.
The Marathon nylon watch strap is manufactured in accordance with watch strap specification MIL-S-46383B.
Fits any watch with either a 16mm or 20mm lug size!
- Genuine MARATHON approved for use with various US MIL Spec. watches.
- NSN 6645-00-333-5396, 6645-00-965-1488
- Military Issue watch band manufactured according to military specification MIL-S-46383B Type II
- Available in 16mm, 20mm and 22mm widths
- laser treated holes
- weaved nylon 1.1mm thick
- 16mm length is 245mm (9.75″) long
- 20mm standard length is 255mm (10″) long, Extra Long is 300mm (11.8″)
- 22mm standard length is 280mm (11″) long, Extra Long is 300mm (11.8″)
- One-piece construction
- Non-magnetic stainless steel buckle with non-glare PVD coating
- Available in Black, Sage Green, and Desert Tan (22mm is only in black)
Be sure to also check out our selection of Leather NATO straps as a compliment or alternative type of strap for your Marathon watch.
Windy City Watch Collector is proud to offer Military & Emergency Services Discount on the Marathon Brand when presented with a valid ID.